Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sotong is my past ~

This story i'll tell you in rhymes, which was about the craze i've been to this particular guy.
It's not much a story to tell , but read along and feel the fell.

So here come this guy...
Really tall..
Oh god he got me blush !
He walks and he talks
Just like my dream guy, dawgh!
Oh please do stop !

Refusing i was..
Admiting i fall..
But it grew so big..
And then I'll shake..
Oh damn I failed !

So, i start to stalk..
Wherever he walk..
Have a Peep on his smile..
Yes, I'll run for a mile...
Before we had a collide...

I wish you'll say a word today..
But instead of saying 'hey', you just walk away..
I pay no offense, when you did it then
Cos maybe you don't know how the days i've spent..

I tried to show what I want you to know..
But it doesn't bring me a happy blow..
When someone told you how i did hope..
Someday my face, you take a look....
And my feelings for you to take a note....

You're just a crush...
On an accident rush..
And I didn't plan on that terrible hush!
I talk so much suddenly I catch..
A view you bring, admire I get...

But the days soaked as past...
After you seem to ignore me in gusts..
I don't cry but i do feel abashed...
When I reckon my heart was surely dashed...

And now I summon myself to pray...
For me to forget and call it a day...
Consider as a reject in his play...
And plan to throw his name away...

A few then I figure it out...
Why he left myself totally in doubt
And rejects me like a fraud...
Because he carries a special chart..
Carving his Mrs. Love in his heart...

I pull myself and took out a tender
And i wrote down the word surrender..
Despite my dream, i throw him like trash..
Cos I know he isn't for me to cast
A lovely girl in mind he had always has...

I felt so wrong in sudden though,
And mix with sadness in my soul...
I guess that's why he never say hi..
Cos he knows now probably i'd cry...

I put my crush on his shoulder
To Like and look back at him, i never...
And know all of my action wouldn't be wrong
So, I put a full stop to the story of sotong...


No comments:

Post a Comment