Saturday, March 9, 2013

I love James Baum <3

Hello ! :D

Well.. I've been thinking of writing this instead of just dreaming I could see him one day... Haha XD

James Baum.. Such a charming name.. The first time I heard his name.. I was like.. Which new mat salleh is hot on top ni ? And I'm quite suprise how good his songs are... Another shock attack to hear that he's a Malaysian.. And it's quite a shame he was not as famous as American singers.. Even I think he is much more talented than Justin bieber...

His songs is killing hot... The way he sings.. I so love it.. But yet people still can't see the talented soul in him.. Come on guys.. He's way to better than anyone else...and I'm proud to be his fan.. ! Yeay :D

The first of his song i ever heard is 'One night'.. It is my twin sister who love it first... I was annoyed to hear she sings the only line she knows... Like "one night... One night.. You and me..." I was curios too.. I'm wondering where the hack she heard this kinda song.. Then she told me how beautiful it was... And I'm just holy crap to hear that... But when she gave me the song.. Ya.. This song is really cool.

Its just the way he makes the melody flows straight to my ears.. And I'm blowen to paradise.. I'm amazed of everything he created.. And I think it's a luck to get to know his songs.. Now I know which level Malaysian peoples can develop their minds... I'm very sure.. He'll get a special place in peoples heart... He will never give up on that.. And I just know it he won't..

To dear James Baum,

If you ever read this.. You must know how happy I must be... I just want you to not give up and create lots of wonderful songs.. I believe you will be someone famous.. I'm very sure of you talent.. And if I can ever be someone who can make you very very popular... I bet i'll make sure none of Malaysian will not know your name.. You are great.. And there will never be a change on those lines of mine...



Freakingfath and her twin loves you !
Sincerely..

No comments:

Post a Comment